Private Pilot Written Prep DVD for PC %10 Off
All this month Only $98.10 + S&H
Buy this and a Windows Version of this program will be mailed to you.
- On-screen aviation mentors coach students with the use of top-notch instructional aids, training technologies, and real-world training tips for a dynamic learning environment.
- Study at your own pace and complete the course in as little as two days or as long as you want.
- More than 15 hours of high-quality interactive DVD presentations from some of the best instructors in the country bring students all the information they need to ace the Private Test, with the flexibility of instantaneous control.
- At the end of each lesson an interactive quiz with real FAA exam questions challenges students; scores are displayed and students can review the quiz and the subject areas they answered incorrectly so they can monitor their progress for an on-track course.
- After finishing the course the on-line testing software, with all the known FAA questions (regularly updated) , will make sure you are 100% ready for the test and SIGN YOU OFF within one hour of passing the final test.
- Meets 14 CFR Part 61 home study requirements and the organization makes it an easy addition to any classroom-style ground school.
- Includes Test Prep book, Computer Testing Supplement, answer key with all the FAA test questions, answers, explanations, full-color graphics, and Infinite full-length practice tests.
- Graduation certificate with instructor sign-off (endorsement) available from PTS upon completion of the course.
Program Contents and run time:
Flight Instruments 01:35:00
Airplane Performance 00:38:00
Weight and Balance 00:45:00
Principles of flight 02:02:00
Airplane Operations 00:51:00
Safety of Flight 00:50:00
Weather Theory 01:07:00
Weather Services 01:06:00
Radio Navigation 00:41:00
Final Mock Test 02:30:00
- Where should the bearing pointer be located relative to the wingtip reference to maintain the 16 DME range in a right hand arc with a right hand crosswind component?
- What is the effect of a temperature decrease and a pressure altitude increase on the density altitude from 90 degrees Fahrenheit and 1,250 feet pressure altitude to 55 degrees Fahrenheit and 1,750 feet pressure altitude?
ARE YOU FOR REAL?! WHAT ARE THESE QUESTIONS EVEN ASKING?
You’ve embarked on your aviation journey to experience the joy of flight and the convenience of personal travel; not the torture of the written exam and its convoluted with formulas and equations! Pilot Training Solutions’ Interactive Test Prep programs are specifically designed to take the confusion and the monotony of having to pass the FAA written exam out of the equation so you can focus on taking to the sky – that’s where all the fun is!
We’re proud to offer courses for the FAA Private Pilot and Instrument Rating written exams in both a DVD and Downloadable format for the PC and Mac. Each course contains the material, the question bank and the FAA testing supplement for the appropriate test – and we’ll sign you off to take the exam once you have a good handle on all of the information at no additional cost. Just a few evenings is all it can take to get the education you need to pass the FAA knowledge test with Flying Colors!
For the eager student out there who cannot wait to get going and “get this test over with”, our Downloadable Course will enable you to start your ground training in the next few minutes; simply click on the “Download Now” course to purchase the program and immediately begin installation on to your computer … save the money for shipping to help pay for that first $100 hamburger! For those students that still prefer a physical product for their money, (or don’t like hamburgers), choose the DVD course and allow a few days to receive your product via the mail; then use the time before the course arrives to setup your DVR for those evenings that you’ll be studying instead of watching your evening TV shows.
If you need some additional information about this program, feel free to sample a chapter taken from our course for free. After viewing an excerpt from our course, you’ll see how easy and painless we can make the process of studying for and passing the ever elusive written exam. If you need more info, or any assistance with the installation of the course, don’t hesitate to contact us at (855)PASS FAA or via email.